The information you share with us stays with us. Your email address is never shared with third parties. All of your other personal information you enter into our system is for our use only and is never shared or sold unless we are required to do so by a proper government authority.
This system utilizes cookies. These cookies do not contain or disclose any personally-identifying information. Cookies are an industry-standard method of maintaining a stateful connection between your computer and our system while you visit our website.
We may use your IP address to gather broad non-specific non-identifying demographic information. This information is used only to tune our systems and to assist our marketing efforts. Your IP address may be displayed publicly on certain parts of our website.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, so please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information.
This site has advanced security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We cannot, however, guarantee or warrant any of the aforementioned security measures.
This website is not for children. If you are 13 years of age or younger, you are not allowed to use this website. For this reason, this web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program:
1. We do NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
2. We do NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
3. We do NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent.
4. We do NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
5. We do NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
You can view this document online any time by visiting the URL displayed in your browser right now.